Wednesday, March 30, 2016

INDUSTRY: Rewrite

The three main points I want to revise are placing more emphasis on the online publishing element of my NAICS code, shifting my focus from magazine readers to advertisers as my primary target and providing a free online directory for local minority businesses.
My current NAICS code 51112 is for printing and online publishing; however the online version must also include a print version. There is a code for Internet publishing only, 519130 – but that does not fit my plan. My code is correct, I just need to do more to flesh out my plan for the Internet section as it has the chance to be effective as indicated by my interviews and class feedback.
My original plan was to target the magazine readers, but now I plan to target the potential advertisers as they are the source of all funding. However, I cannot ignore the readers, I have to be able to deliver readers – or there will be no advertisers.
I am considering adding a free business directory to the magazine’s website. Based on my interview results, there appears to be a need for a local business directory for minorities.
REWRITE:
INDUSTRY: NAICS Code and Definition – this section does not require a rewrite, it is correct as is; I just need to revise my thought process.
INDUSTRY: Value Chain Diagram – this section does not require a rewrite, it is correct as is; I just to revise my thought process.

General Thinking about the business idea – the addition of a free business directory on my magazine’s website will need to be adjusted in the features and benefits in the company section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment