Wednesday, March 9, 2016

SUMMARY: Reflection

I enjoyed completing the summary group exercises. I found it easy to describe the customer’s problem from the corporate executive prospective.  Because that is the gap that I have personally noticed in the market based on my business experience. I also found it not too difficult to present the African American woman’s perspective because I’m also living that experience. I did find it more challenging offering the frustrations from the perspective of an Asian American; it’s an assumption on my part that other minorities are experiencing the same frustrations as black Americans.

Locating the basic statistical information is fairly easy, when I get to the point where I will need a more detailed cross section of what my primary target audience really looks like with reference to income, education and psychographic elements – it’s a little more difficult.  


I think my final results are okay. Everything can always be improved. I think my first area for improvement is to complete some research on the Hispanic and Asian American segment that I’m targeting. I need to be able to speak about them with confidence – I can’t do that currently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment