Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Market: Definition and Size

My market definition for advertisers includes governmental enterprises with an advertising budget of more than $200,000 each year, within the service industry, employing more than 100 people. The business should be located in the North Central Florida area. This is my primary market.

 My market definition for customers receiving the magazine is African American females within a five mile radius of the Alachua County Area who are college educated and aged from 25 – 65 with an income of more than $50,000. 

Market size                                                                           Unit Price $9.99                   Usage Rate – 4 times
Florida Residents 20,271,272  
X 51% Female  
X 20.2% African American Alachua County  
X 40.8%  Bachelor’s Degree Alachua County
X Median Household Income $42,212  

Market size for governmental enterprises in Alachua County I was not success in my search for this information. American Fact Finder indicated there are 21 governments in Alachua County, bit I'm not certain that is the number that I;'m looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment